Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write a greater than parameter. if greater than or equal to height subtract .125

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
john_chipukites
155 Views, 4 Replies

How to write a greater than parameter. if greater than or equal to height subtract .125

I am trying to write a parameter in fusion 360 that if the height is greater than or equal to .5in it will subtract .125. What I have now is below and it doesn't work. Not sure how to write the function so fusion will read it, any help would be appreciated.

if( Height >= .5 in ; - .125 in )

Thank you

John

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

It needs to look something like this.

Clipboard01.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5

The If function requires two arguments, one if the if function is true and one if the if function is false.  You forgot the second argument.  Below is an example.  In this example the false value is "1.0".  Model I used it in is attached.  Change the "Height" variable to a value larger than 1.5" and the "New Height" will become .125" that the "Height" variable.

If Statement.png

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 5

That's what was missing.

Thank you 

John

Message 5 of 5

Hi,

just take a look at the Product Documentation 

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report