Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn bodies into plans for table saw cuts?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
glennjkrause
121 Views, 3 Replies

How to turn bodies into plans for table saw cuts?

glennjkrause_0-1703222640041.png

I have this model where each wall (piece of wood) is precut into the model. How would I exactly get the cuts onto a 2d sketch/plan (also with the various cuts at angles)?

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Drawing 

@glennjkrause 

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

TheCADWhisperer_0-1703246252849.png

Message 3 of 4

Please don't mind the lack of organization (I have barely beginners' knowledge).

Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: glennjkrause

I did a video on creating a 2D drawing from one body at a time.  You can do more than one at a time but that will mean extra management in the drawing.  I also show how to Rotate your view after placement to aid in dimensioning.  Let me know if you need further help.

Edit: I would like to suggest that you explore the use of Components as soon as possible in your use of Fusion 360.  They will make your designs easier to build and easier to document.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report