Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Configure section in the toolbar?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sparky.summer
163 Views, 3 Replies

How to remove Configure section in the toolbar?

Hello! Does anyone know how to remove the CONFIGURE section with its buttons from the toolbar?

sparkysummer_0-1709971687373.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
g-andresen
in reply to: sparky.summer

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not possible

günther

Message 3 of 4
eehite
in reply to: sparky.summer

I dug around and found another forum post with an official response. Per a dev, it seems like the Configure section is there to advertise the feature, and that it eating up a block of toolbar space without the option to remove is working as intended.

The dev states that you can remove one of the two buttons (but not both) by dragging it off of the toolbar; ironically, when I do this the Configure section doesn't shrink at all so it eats up the same amount of room. This may be a "me" thing, so it can't hurt to try.

Message 4 of 4
sparky.summer
in reply to: eehite

Thank you for your reply! This is exactly what I was afraid of. I hope Autodesk will reconsider their policy and understand, that by annoying users with such "features", they will not attract more subscribers. I also hope that we will not see random ad banners on the toolbar or popup video ads in the near future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report