Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fill the gap between two perpendicular surfaces?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jsg4
138 Views, 4 Replies

How to fill the gap between two perpendicular surfaces?

Fusion 360 newbie here. In the image below, you can see two rectangular surfaces that almost meet at (more or less) a right angle. I would like to find a way to connect them so they become a single part. It seems like this should be easy, but so far I've been unable to figure it out. Any help, much appreciated.

jsg4_0-1709645971596.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: jsg4

The Forum needs your model to help.  Please attach it.  Open your model in Fusion, select the File menu, then Export and save to your hard drive.  Attach it in a reply post.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
jsg4

Here's the drawing (and thanks!). As you'll see, there are actually two places where I have this issue.

Message 4 of 5
jhackney1972

You have some serious issues showing in your timeline in this model.  The ends you speak off do not match up, one worse than the other.  I did the one that you show but not the other as it makes no sense.  I could not attach the model as it is too large after the changes I made.  If you want it, you can download it from my Dropbox Account.  Here is the link.

Do Not Match.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5
jsg4

Thank you very much! I'm not surprised there are timeline issues. I think I've deleted sketches I didn't think I needed along the way. I really appreciate the quick help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums