Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create pipes that connect to valves

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tsopkow_rfs
76 Views, 3 Replies

How to create pipes that connect to valves

I have an assembly that has valves and unions mounted in a panel.  I would now like to create the piping the connects these parts.  Can somebody guide me  or assist me with how to create these pipes.  Attached is an image of what I have assembled and I drew in a line that represents one of the pipes I need to create.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: tsopkow_rfs

Maybe the Pipe command will be your best bet.  Please attach your model.  If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
tsopkow_rfs
in reply to: jhackney1972

Attached is the design

Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: tsopkow_rfs

I created the one pipe you outlined in your screen capture and markup.  You did not specify the pipe wall thickness or penetration inside each fitting but you can edit these to suit.  I am returning your assembly as I received it, as a .F3Z file.  Be cautious where you upload it to as it will possibly duplicate your components.  I advise a separate folder. Model is attached.

Tubing Pipe.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report