Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reset the shortcuts in toolbox to default?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jjbbqq
227 Views, 3 Replies

How can I reset the shortcuts in toolbox to default?

Hi,

I see that I can drag the shortcut icon out of toolbox to remove the shortcut. My question is, can I reset the shortcuts in toolbox to default? For example, in Design workspace, the default shortcuts are extrude and fillet.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
g-andresen
in reply to: jjbbqq

Hi,

try

reset  toolbar.png

günther

Message 3 of 4
jjbbqq
in reply to: g-andresen

Hi g,
Thank you. But this only reset the toolbar, not the toolbox. You can see in the below picture, it is still empty after reset toolbar customization. I think the default toolbox of Design workspace should contain extrude and fillet.

屏幕截图 2023-05-22 093554.png

Message 4 of 4
jjbbqq
in reply to: jjbbqq

I think I can answer my question:

The Toolbox shortcuts are saved in:

%appdata%\Autodesk\Neutron Platform\Options\{alphanumeric folder name}\NGlobalOptions.xml
In this file, search MyToolboxCommands.
If you want to reset the Toolbox shortcuts to default, delete this line of code, or just empty this file. The second option also clears many customization as well, so be careful. Note, delete this file didn't work. It seems Fusion 360 use cloud for this file. So if you delete it, it just restore the content for you, aka the file with you customization, not the default value.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums