Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help extrusion form svg

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
s_camison
209 Views, 7 Replies

help extrusion form svg

Hi! i,m trying to create form svg, is close and all go well until i try to extrude, some lines close. please any can tell me what im doing wrong? I want to have those gaps open but when I extrude the program it sort of repairs them and closes them Captura de pantalla 2024-02-24 a las 19.08.43.pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-02-24 a las 19.09.07.pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-02-24 a las 19.09.31.pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-02-24 a las 19.07.20.pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-02-24 a las 19.08.11.png

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
jhackney1972
in reply to: s_camison

Please attach the SVG file you are having trouble with AND your model you are using it in. 

If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 8
s_camison
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks for your help! Could i send the file private?

Message 4 of 8
jhackney1972

I sent you a Private Message with my email address.  You can sent it to me using it and attach the SVG file as an attachment.

Just in case you do not know where Private Messages are retrieved.

Private Message.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 8
g-andresen

Hi,

@s_camison wrote:

Thanks for your help! Could i send the file private?

If you are not willing to provide information to answer a question, you should not post in a public forum.

günther

Message 6 of 8
s_camison
in reply to: jhackney1972

i just send you. check your email.

Message 7 of 8
s_camison
in reply to: g-andresen

i dont have problem to send it in private. he told me and i send it. 

Message 8 of 8
g-andresen

Hi,

Marking a post as an accepted solution should make it easier for future readers to find their way around.
Unfortunately, the post you have marked does not contain any references to a solution.
Please take a look at the recommendations on the meaning of "marked solutions".

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report