Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hair line RGB red

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
williamej
124 Views, 3 Replies

Hair line RGB red

I have a Universal laser. Love this machine. It works great with Inventor. The requirement for cutting with the laser are, it must be a hair line and be RGB red. Is there anyway to do this in Fusion. I am a teacher and the first year I teach Fusion. by the way I love how simple it is compared to Inventor. The second year I teach Inventor. I love this program to even thought is is harder for the students.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: williamej

You'd need to create a 2d drawing from your part.

In the drawing workspace hide the sheet and title block then set the line colour. Not sure what you need for position and how easy that would be to set in the drawings workspace.

Clipboard01.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: williamej

Another option might be use the manufacture workspace to create toolpaths then post to DXF. You didn't mention file format?

This video shows how. Might need to edit the DXF post to give the correct colour.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4

Just remember, this add in might help.

https://apps.autodesk.com/FUSION/en/Detail/Index?id=7634902334100976871&appLang=en&os=Mac

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report