Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion won't act correctly, won't repair program, nor will it uninstall.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
monson.adam.88
185 Views, 5 Replies

Fusion won't act correctly, won't repair program, nor will it uninstall.

please help I don't have any idea why it's acting this way. when i go to close the program... it's been giving me an error saying "F360 cannot close until..." Pics included

i've been trying to fix the program and uninstall to re install but get another error

"we are not sure what is preventing installation" 

I also attached the log file

Any help would me much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

You mention that your have attachments, log file, pictures but they do not appear.  Please try again.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 6

here's the screen shots

Message 4 of 6

and web deploy log

Message 5 of 6

Thank you for assisting sir. 

Message 6 of 6

The log file contains the error: TooBigError: string or blob too big which is new to me.  I think I would follow the process for a Manual Clean uninstall of Fusion 360 as outlined on this webpage.  Read the whole webpage, the process is length.  Once finished, restart your computer, make sure you log in with an account that has administrator rights and then run Fusion 360 installer by right clicking on it and choosing "Run as Administrator".

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report