Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion keeps renaming file Untitled when opened

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alan.jonesXHXUF
95 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion keeps renaming file Untitled when opened

File is named MST-13-0311, however as soon as I open it, FUsion's working title becomes Untitled, and when I try and export it it retains the Untitled brand. It was fine in version 2 as I have exports of it. Restarting and rebooting both ineffectual, and only affecting this file. All my others seem fine. It's attached in case it helps

fusionnameerror.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@alan.jonesXHXUF If you right click on the file in the data panel, what are the options that you get? I think what you have uploaded is not converted to a Fusion format and that when you click to open it is translating it to Fusion format and giving it to you as a new Fusion file format. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

It's a native fusion design. Right click brings the usual options:

fusionusual.PNG

As you can see from the original screenshot Fusion knows exactly which file is open, but it refuses t ouse the correct file name! 

Message 4 of 4

@alan.jonesXHXUF is it just this one design or any design is doing this? Would it be possible for you to invite me in to this project with the design? raj.kumar.ilanchelian@autodesk.com

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums