Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion hangs on MacBook Air, never actually starts

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
djvbbk
230 Views, 5 Replies

Fusion hangs on MacBook Air, never actually starts

Hi! I have a MacBook Air M3 running MacOS Sonoma 14.5, and after an update, Fusion never opens. I tried relaunching, resetting, repairing, network diagnostics and even reinstalling multiple times. Just a complete MacOS install hasn't been done yet. Support always leaves me hanging and I am getting no help. I need it for an assignment, please help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@djvbbk In your activity monitor do you see adexmtsv. If so can you stop it and then restart your machine and try to launch Fusion again? 

If that is not, when Fusion hangs , can you go into activity monitor and click to get the logs from the process and attach it here please? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 6

adexmtsv nowhere to be found (see screenshot).

But here are attached the logs:

Message 4 of 6
djvbbk
in reply to: djvbbk

@RajkumarIlanchelian I have tried reinstalling once again, still nothing seems to be working, neither adexmtsv showing up in activity monitor.

Message 5 of 6

@djvbbk My apologies for the delayed follow up . We have deployed a couple of updates to Fusion since this post. Are you still facing this problem? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 6 of 6

@RajkumarIlanchelian Hi, yes, just reinstalled Fusion, but the problem persists. Fusion hangs during initialisation step.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators