Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion cancelling uploads for solidworks part files

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
btmarti1
171 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion cancelling uploads for solidworks part files

Hello.

I have been importing solidworks part files .SLDPRT into Fusion for manufacturing with no problems for about 2 years now.  As of last week, I only get the message " Upload Cancelled " everytime.  I have tried a few different files stored in different locations and searched around, but I can't figure it out.

Thank you for any input,

Brent

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: btmarti1

Please attach one or two of the Solidworks files you are having issues with so the Forum users can verify.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
btmarti1

Thank you for the reply.

The plate is a new part that is not working.  Top Cap is a part that I have previously uploaded to fusion, but it is not working now.

Brent

Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972

I Uploaded the Top Cap and Opened the Plate and both worked flawlessly.  I would change your internet connection and try again.  If that does not solve the issue, you may want to visit the Fusion 360 Service Utility and give the Repair Option a try.

Upload.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report