Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 with extensions vs Product Design and Manufacturing Collection

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jlmccuan
160 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 with extensions vs Product Design and Manufacturing Collection

I'm considering whether to move from Fusion 360 and adding extensions for Machining, Product Design, and possibly Generative Design vs the Product Design & Manufacturing Collection. I do mostly product design and development, producing 3d models, drawings, renderings, and producing prototypes using CNC maching centers, CNC lathes, 3d printers, vacuum forming, etc. Would the design environments using the Production Design and Manufacturing Collection be as integrated and functional as Fusion with the needed extensions?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: jlmccuan

I would contact your local Autodesk Reseller and ask them.  They also can give you pricing and a demo.  You can use this webpage to find your closest reseller.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
jlmccuan
in reply to: jlmccuan

I have never used a reseller. I've always purchased at Autodesk. Do they not monitor these boards?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report