Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 times out while still loading

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dtaylorAXCYG
85 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 times out while still loading

I am an IT administrator in UK education trying to get Fusion 360 Browser access to work in my school. I haven't managed to get it to run yet - I keep getting session disconnected due to inactivity while the program is still loading, sometimes at 2-3% and sometimes as much as 50%. I am aware of website allowances which I believe are all in the filter and nothing reporting as being blocked. I am aware of <600ms ping to us East coast - mine tests at 190-200 to California. running i5 12th Gen with 16gb ram on 200mb internet connection. tried other machines of different spec and get similar results. hoping for a glimmer of a hint of a clue where to look next. 

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gmelantoni
in reply to: dtaylorAXCYG

Hi, sorry about the issue you are facing. In order to troubleshoot, we need the browser's har file. Can you please send it to guillermo.melantoni@autodesk.com? 

Thanks! 

Guillermo Melantoni
Senior Product Line Manager
“https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png”
Message 3 of 3
dtaylorAXCYG
in reply to: gmelantoni

I'm attaching 2 files - the first it went all the way through to 100%, sat there for a couple of minutes then failed. the second was a repeat of the issues I saw yesterday - failing after only a couple of percent downloaded. (smaller file)

Regards,

Derek.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report