Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Server Issues

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
jhackney1972
401 Views, 10 Replies

Fusion 360 Server Issues

This morning I am experiencing Fusion 360 server issues.  When opening an model, only the Cached version, if it exists, will open and I see this posted message over the data panel.

Fusion 360 Server Issues.jpg

When I try to go to the Web Database, I get the message "The Server is currently busy,  Please try again later."  The final result is the shown in the image below.

Server Down.jpg

The Fresh Icon at the top of the Data Panel continually spins.

Refresh Icon.gif

Tagging @jeff_strater @seth.madore

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
seth.madore
in reply to: jhackney1972

It looks like we might have an outage going on..

Looking into it!

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 11
seth.madore

Yep

2023-08-03_08h14_36.png

Seth Madore
Message 4 of 11

Every day with this ****.... Instead of just handling the exception, the application just freezes.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 140420.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 140452.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 140656.png

Message 5 of 11
seth.madore
in reply to: petter_solaas

We had a temporary issue that's since been resolved. Are you still seeing this issue?

2023-08-03_08h35_17.png

Seth Madore
Message 6 of 11
jhackney1972
in reply to: seth.madore

@seth.madore, the issues I was seeing seemed to be resolved for me.  Thanks for the update and working on this.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Message 7 of 11
jhackney1972
in reply to: seth.madore

@seth.madore, the same symptoms as presented in my original email are occurring again.  The Health Dashboard does not show a problem but...

Tagging @jeff_strater also.

John Hackney
Retired

Message 8 of 11
Andrewski31

Same issue here. I love that I pay for this software and can't use it...

Message 9 of 11
seth.madore

Yep, looks like the issue from this morning has come back. All users have been put into an Offline State.

Seth Madore
Message 10 of 11

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....please offer a product that does not 100% REQUIRE cloud services to work.  While I am able to work on designs in offline mode I can't do anything else productive.  I can't save mesh, can't export files, therefore I can't actually 3D print anything.  Hundreds of $$$$$ per year for this..... 

Message 11 of 11

Or if they do insist on 100% requirement of cloud services, at least make sure your system is robust enough to have redundancies or better uptime. It's embarrassing that they still have consistent outages like this and expensive for those of us who are losing hours of work time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report