Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fusion 360 installation error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
a_sevban_a
153 Views, 3 Replies

fusion 360 installation error

I bought a new computer and wanted to install Fusion 360. But when I install the installation, I get the errors in the photo and the installation does not take place and I cannot use Fusion 360. I would be happy if you help.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: a_sevban_a

Thanks for posting.

The images helped me view your crash history. Thanks for sending the reports, each one is important. The crash report indicates that Fusion is installed and trying to launch, but it crashes during launch.

The error is unfortunately a low level windows error that doesn't provide a lot of detail.

Searching the forum, I can find a lot of prior reports of the error code shown in your images. Some customers have solved this error by using the Fusion Service Utility to "repair" the installation. It is related in other cases to RAM corruption.

Do you have an existing computer with Fusion installed? If so, are you using Turkish language for Fusion?

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
a_sevban_a
in reply to: Phil.E

I had a new computer and it was seeing the account on the old computer. I
deleted everything and did the installation again. During the installation,
I said I closed the computer on the old computer and the installation was
successful.

##- Lütfen yanıtınızı bu satırın üstüne yazın -##
Message 4 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: a_sevban_a

Thanks for the details. 

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report