Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 has been in offline mode for a week

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
quinten_lisowe
134 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 has been in offline mode for a week

Fusion 360 never goes online so none of my models ever get updated. It perpetually states "Fusion 360 is temporarily in offline mode. This is affecting all online workflows. We're working on bringing Fusion 360 back online ASAP."

I can do all other online work normally so I know it's isolated to Fusion 360. It worked just fine for a week or so when I first got my startup license but now it's not.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

So this doesn't become a dead end question for someone in 10 years, I fixed it by setting my computer's clock/timezone to be automatic. Fusion 360 won't connect to the cloud if the time is not synced up. I got the hint from this post: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-support/how-to-know-if-fusion-360-services-are-down/td-p/7...

It mentions incorrect system time towards the bottom

Message 3 of 3

I can't tell if its down during a certain time of day or not (its definitely down when I need it for lecture) , but I just fixed it by painfully slowly uninstalling all of my autodesk programs, and just reinstalling fusion.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report