Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Error Code c0000005

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tima_84
438 Views, 1 Reply

Fusion 360 Error Code c0000005

Hello I am having an issue with fusion 360 application crashes which have rendered the entire thing useless. I was given some recourses to help resolve this problem but unfortunately nothing has worked as of yet. Here is a screen shot of the error report. Here is the link to the thread that I have already been directed which did Not provide the appropriate solution. If anyone knows how to resolve this issue please give me a hand here.

to https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/unhandled-exception-c0000005-access-violation-...

Fusion 360 Error Report.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tima_84
in reply to: tima_84

So it appears the that this issue was being caused by the specific design file which seems to be malfunctioning for some reason. I still don't understand exactly what caused the error or how to repair it, but I was able to overcome the issue by copying the design and pasting it into  a new file. So problem solved.....but not solved, I guess.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums