Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Crashes while performing full round fillet.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chrisrprince
90 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 Crashes while performing full round fillet.

Hello all,

I am having an issue with a project I am working on that happens across two different computers with different OS (Windows 11 and MacOS)

Im working on a dual outlet brake duct design that I have already completed in one version with the full round fillet that I need. But with this version my fusion will crash out the computer once I hover over a feature with "Full Round Fillet" selected. I tried this on the same file with both Windows and Mac and I get the same result.

I dont know if its the computer or not. Im guessing not since it happens across Windows and Mac. I have it set to run for best performance and graphics are loaded on startup through Directx9.

I have screen shots of the edges I am trying to fillet, my project file for the V1 that has the full fillet and the project file for the V2 file that I am editing.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MingweiGao
in reply to: chrisrprince

I tried your models on my machine but I was unable to reproduce the crash when hover over the "Full Round Fillet" features. Can you help to record a short video to show your operations? I may missed some key steps during my trial. 

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Gao

Sr. SQA Engineer

Message 3 of 3
chrisrprince
in reply to: MingweiGao

Thanks for taking a look. I’ll try and take a video later.

It’s not so much hovering over full round fillet. It’s after I select full
round fillet and hover over the object to select the faces I want to alter.
Maybe that’s what you meant but I am just clarifying.

I attached some files from the crash. log that appears on the Mac. Generally the crash will totally lock out my windows computer and force a hard reset.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report