Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 cannot launch and reinstall failed

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mans4764
219 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion 360 cannot launch and reinstall failed

Dear Community Members and Support Team:

I hope this email finds you well.

I've been using Fusion on my computer for a while. Every thing worked well until one morning I can't open Fusion (the app is stuck in the launch window forever). The Fusion service utility showed up after a few failed trials. I clicked the repair button and Fusion launched properly after the repair.

Though, the problem appeared again this morning, and I tried to repair function again but it failed this time. I can recall a error message suggesting that "ADPClientService" is being used by other applications and reinstall failed.

I tried to uninstall Fusion and reinstall but this failed again, the log is attached to this post.

Thanks in advance for your time and patience.

Many Thanks,

Anyu Shan

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CGBenner
in reply to: mans4764

@mans4764 

Hello and welcome!

Do you still need help with this?  @RajkumarIlanchelian ?

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 5
pdifflipp

I am having the same problem . yesterday I saved my project came back in this morning and had a Qt6Widgets.dll error.  I tried updating Fusion, but it said I had the latest version installed, so I uninstalled and tried reinstalling this morning and it has the "Problem installing Fusion 360" window popup. 

Message 4 of 5
mans4764
in reply to: pdifflipp

I solved this problem finally by uninstalling everything from Autodesk, reboot my computer, and install Fusion. This is a silly solution but I didn't find another way out yet

Message 5 of 5
pdifflipp

It's not silly if it's a solution!!!! Thank You for the reply , I am willing to give this a try , and I am also dealing with an IT department at our workplace so I suspect they might have to do it.
Thanks, Paul

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report