Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing when canceling or confirming operation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kchepizhkoMXT2T
179 Views, 3 Replies

Freezing when canceling or confirming operation

Posted this as a reply to a similar thread but it deserves a thread of its own.  My coworkers and I are having this issue. It freezes mostly when canceling  or confirming an operation . It freezes for a minute or two, different times and different durations. Absolutely impossible to maintain any type of workflow . 

Does not seem to be related to any geometry complexity as it happens with fresh scenes, old scenes. Tried reinstalling, cleaning cache, limiting performance, service utility - you name it. 
It started happening after the recent update or two. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@kchepizhkoMXT2T I replied to your other post and copying the same reply here:

1. When you say cancel are you hitting the esc key during an operation going on?
2. Fresh scenes and old scenes - can you give us more examples of what edits are happening when you are seeing this?
3. Can you also provide us with your machine hardware and software details please? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

1. no not the esc key and i dont mean interrupting an operation. it happens when you have the context window open, perform your actions and then make a choice to confirm or cancel the operation - it freezes for a while. But its inconsistent, so really hard to reproduce. sometimes it happens when you just hit the undo button or do the undo gesture. 
2. it happens at random with all types of operations. 

3. hardware and software is irrelevant because it happens on all my desktops and laptops and they all have different configs. . 

Message 4 of 4

@kchepizhkoMXT2T @If you don’t mind can you record a small video when you hit this problem again? Also, can you confirm what version of Fusion you have now ? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report