Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing since update

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
KJB5150
296 Views, 5 Replies

Freezing since update

Fusion keeps freezing since updating this morning 1/30/24

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@KJB5150 Can you please provide some more details? 

1. Is it freezing on launch?
2. In any particular workflow? 
3. Can you share your OS version?
4. Also does it crash and are you able to send in a crash report? If so can you share a report ID?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 6
KJB5150
in reply to: KJB5150

It seems to be when I try to create a setup in manufacture.  I am making a turning program and the last thing it does before freezing is give the message about calculating spun profile.  There is no crash report since it freezes and sits there.  I don't know if it ever would work itself out, but I let it try for 15 minutes. 

Message 4 of 6
KJB5150
in reply to: KJB5150

I did get my turning program made, but I had to remove all of the flat faces from my model as Fusion seemed to be stuck on creating a spun profile to work from.  It's the first time I've seen that particular issue and I've been using Fusion since 2016.  It's possible it was something with that particular drawing.  The drawing was supplied by a customer using Solidworks.

Message 5 of 6

@KJB5150 Is this problem now resolved for you or do you need us to investigate ? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 6 of 6

As of now I'm going to consider it a fluke.  I'm sure if it is a bug in the release there will be more instances with other users and it can be investigated then.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report