Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FR: Make clicked targets easier to spot in browser and timeline

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Scoox
181 Views, 4 Replies

FR: Make clicked targets easier to spot in browser and timeline

I'm in the majority of people who have trouble seeing the indistinct pastel blue dotted underline. This desperately needs more contrast, whatever the approach taken. I suffer from eye fatigue and this makes using Fusion a real drag.

One more thing, is there really a need to highlight the entire hierarchy i.e. parents? If I click Find in Browser, I don't need the parents to be highlighted, since the corresponding entire tree structure is expanded. When I click Find in Browser, I'm only interested in the body I clicked, not its entire parents hierarchy. Since the Find in Browser command automatically results in unfolding the tree down to the target body, I can simply glance up the tree if I need more information about the assembly hierarchy.

Thanks!

2023-06-01 Hard to see.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: Scoox

I do not think I can help enhance the selection highlighting in the timeline but the video will outline a method of highlighting the Browser body when you use Find in Browser.  Please bear with me at the beginning of the video where I explain how the Selection Priority icons work, which I added to my toolbar. 

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
Scoox
in reply to: jhackney1972

@jhackney1972Your answers are gold, every time. This certainly helps, even if it's a workaround. Hopefully Autocad this is something Autodesk devs are aware of.

I've just pinned those buttons per your suggestion, I'm already reaping the benefits literally two minutes into it. I was wondering, is the toolbar configuration saved to the cloud or will I lose it if I install F360 anew?

Message 4 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: Scoox

I have never lost my toolbar customization over many updates but I will probably live to regret this statement.  I hope "Murphy" is not listening.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5
Scoox
in reply to: jhackney1972

Haha, well hopefully!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums