Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files aren't visible after license change to educational

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
lance.reedy
336 Views, 4 Replies

Files aren't visible after license change to educational

I'd been using Fusion 360 under the startup/hobbyist license, when I started the app today I had to login (inside the app) and it welcomed me to my educational license. The problem is that all of my files are gone now, I cannot see them within Fusion 360 or via the A360 web site. Looking into the ...\appdata\local\autodesk\autodesk fusion 360 folder shows a new login folder created today. I can see some of my old files under the old login's cache folder. The challenge is that I'm using the same credentials to login, so I cannot switch back to a different set of credentials to get my old files back. How can I recover the files from the old login that are in the cloud?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
karina.harper
in reply to: lance.reedy

Hi @lance.reedy 

Can you take a screenshot of what you see in you local folder? I can track that ID down to the other account if there is one. If there is no second account, there may be an issue here that I'll need to work with our back end team to solve. Either way I'll need the ID of the 'second' account.

Cheers,

Karina

Karina Harper

Software QA Engineer, Fusion 360

Fusion 360 Webinars | Contact Support | EDU Support | Support Board Best Practices

Message 3 of 5
lance.reedy
in reply to: karina.harper

Thank you. Here you go, the 4C9... is the old directory tree/ID structure that has the files I'm missing. The P72 one appeared today when I had to re-login using my credentials. Everything in the P72 file tree was created this morning when I logged in. What's weird is that I'm using the same set of credentials.

Untitled.png

Message 4 of 5
karina.harper

@lance.reedy 

Just sent you a PM with the old login email.

Karina

Karina Harper

Software QA Engineer, Fusion 360

Fusion 360 Webinars | Contact Support | EDU Support | Support Board Best Practices

Message 5 of 5
andreac_lina

I am having the same issue. Could you please help me? Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report