Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File automatically opens in web browser

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
whiskylima
96 Views, 5 Replies

File automatically opens in web browser

Hi all, I am trying to work on a file this morning and I can't open anything in Fusion 360. It's the same computer I always use and was working fine yesterday. When I double click on a file in Fusion, it opens it in the web browser. I can see there are 9 / 10 files that are editable (personal licence) but nothing shows in the 'editable documents' folder.

I have reset the cache

Ran a repair on the app

Uninstalled and reinsstalled the app.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
badonj002
in reply to: whiskylima

Same for me.

Message 3 of 6
marksgraves

I have the same exact problem this morning.  Everything was fine yesterday, but today nothing open in the app, only the web browser.

Message 4 of 6

I have the same exact problem this morning. 

Message 5 of 6
danielTRQWX

Same issue here too, everything working fine yesterday, tried repair and uninstall/re-install. Nothing works!

Message 6 of 6
culiuc.ruslan

as a temporary solution use CTRL+O, see below thread and contribute please to see what we've done the same that might trigger the issue.
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-design-validate/can-not-open-the-project/m-p/12313755/high...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report