Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exported STL file location

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
alexjpage
152 Views, 4 Replies

Exported STL file location

Please can someone tell me where to find an exported .stl file? When I export, I only have the option to export to some 'project' locations like 'admin project' and not regular folders on my hard drive. I need to transfer the .stl file to a flash drive to take it to the printer, so a cloud location won't work.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
HughesTooling
in reply to: alexjpage

Are you using the browser version of Fusion? The desktop version should have the option to save to a folder but the online browser version is running on a remote desktop that has no access to your local drives. If you save to the cloud you can download the STL file in Chrome from your hub.

If you're using the desktop version of Fusion it should have the option to save the your computer on the Save As dialog.

HughesTooling_0-1700590203983.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
alexjpage
in reply to: HughesTooling

Thank you very much, I'm using the browser version. How do I find my hub and download the .stl file from it?

Message 4 of 5
HughesTooling
in reply to: alexjpage

This link should take you to your hub, then just navigate to where you save the stl.

After navigating to the Project just hover over the file yo get the download option.

HughesTooling_0-1700591700485.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
alexjpage
in reply to: HughesTooling

Thank you very much indeed, that worked!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report