Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everytime I sign in, it automatically signs me out

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
gabriella_smithD7T4P
647 Views, 21 Replies

Everytime I sign in, it automatically signs me out

When I run Fusion 360, it asks me to sign in, it takes me to my browser I sign in and then click to open product and the screen of Fusion 360 changes for a second but then I get this notification in my browser:AutoDesk Signed Out.PNG

and Fusion 360 reverts to the sign in page.

21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P This is because you have not yet accepted your invite in the email that should have received. Can you confirm that you got an email and in there is a link that you can click to verify?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 22

I do not see an email with an invitation to accept.
Message 4 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P Can you login to Fusion team - https://login.autodesk360.com/login. This will help resend the invite. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 22

@RajkumarIlanchelian I have tried resending the email multiple times, but I have yet to see it in my inbox or spam folders.

Message 6 of 22

What happens if you simply close the Browser page or application?

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 7 of 22

If I close the browser and the application and retry it still doesn't work.

Message 8 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P Are you looking for it in the same EDU email ID that you registered with?  Did someone invite you to a hub (like your teacher)? Can you ask them to invite again?

I will ask around internally to see if there is anything we can do on the backend. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 9 of 22

I am looking at the same email I am registered with. I am not using this for a teacher. I have gone through the link you sent and it said it sent the email but it never populated in my inbox or junk folders.
Message 10 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P I checked with out engineering team and they have asked if you can sign in to - https://scripps4.autodesk360.com/login/signup. This should hopefully complete the set up. 

If this does not help, then can you reach out to the person that invited you to send the invite again to the hub? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 11 of 22

The person who created the hub no longer works for the company, so I am not sure how to get the administrator's approval.
Message 12 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P Is anyone else part of that hub that is an admin that can give you the permissions? If not then I am afraid we cannot do much since this is a hub that belongs to someone else and we cannot get you approval without their approval. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 13 of 22

I don't believe there is anyone else. It does tell me that my fusion account is confirmed though so shouldn't I still be able to use fusion 360? I am still unable to get it to work.
Message 14 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P Since you do not have your own hub we are stuck in this loop. 

1. Can you login to https://login.autodesk360.com/g/teampicker
2. This will ask that you create your own hub
3. This will now let you login to Fusion 360
4. Please note that for the other hub that you were invited into you may not see it until the hub owner sends another invite to you or makes you an admin on the hub. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 15 of 22

I get this error every time I try to use that link.[cid:588887b0-576b-4ecf-8e99-7232881743af]
Message 16 of 22

Can you attach an image of the error, please? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 17 of 22

Sorry about that.Capture.PNG

Message 18 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P Checking with the team on this message. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 19 of 22

@gabriella_smithD7T4P Sorry about the delay in getting back here. We have made a small change on our end. Can you please try to log into https://login.autodesk360.com/g/teampicker and see if the error goes away and lets you create a new hub. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 20 of 22

Forgot to mention - please try this in incognito mode

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums