Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawings upload constantly stuck

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
haul12
110 Views, 2 Replies

Drawings upload constantly stuck

Hi. Recently I created a couple of drawings. After a while, I saved them, and tried to quit fusion. Quitting was prohibited by unfinished jobs, of which use was unclear to me. I waited, and tried to quit again, but encountered the same problem. I paused them, reopened Fusion, and drawings were lost. I created them again, saved, and then cleared cache and restarted Fusion. I was able to open them, but when I made changes to them and tried saving, the same thing happened. I tried almost every solution that I was able to find, but nothing seems to work, uploads constantly stuck, and I can't save any of my progress without clearing cache and restarting. For some reason, it happens mostly to drawings, solid models upload mostly fine. I'm using Fusion for about 3 years now, and this never happened. I even deleted all the "original" problematic files completely, but it didn't help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@haul12 IN Fusion can you please go to:

1. Help - Support and diagnostic - Get diagnostics log
2. This will generate a zip file
3. Can you please attach the zip file here

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 3

I moved my question to this topic, so more people can see the solution https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-support/another-stuck-upload-issue/m-p/12020363#M176133

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report