Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing print to Adobe PDF saves sheets as individual files.

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
josh.sapp
171 Views, 7 Replies

Drawing print to Adobe PDF saves sheets as individual files.

Recently ran into an issue trying to File> Print> Adobe PDF. It wants to save each sheet as an individual file instead of all sheets in one file. I can Export PDF> All Sheets> into a single file.  I don't print drawings very often and can't confirm which method I normally use, but both wats should get similar results. Could someone confirm or assist please? Thanks for your time.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
jhackney1972
in reply to: josh.sapp

I see no issues in printing a multiple sheet drawing to a single PDF file.  Be sure to select "All Sheets" is my only suggestion.  PDF attached.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 8
josh.sapp
in reply to: jhackney1972

Yes sir had it checked. Thanks for taking a gander. Ill do some more digging.

Message 4 of 8
josh.sapp

@jhackney1972 

I'm also getting a hang when I select adobe pdf. I don't know if the two are related. Thank you again.

joshsapp_0-1703961347102.png

Message 5 of 8
josh.sapp

Also having trouble with Print> Cute PDF> All Sheets>. It writes the first page then opens it in Adobe Acrobat pro before it writes the other sheets to the file. The following sheets then try to save as new files. This occurs for both Adobe and Cute PDF. I've made sure I'm running the latest versions of all software. Any Ideas? I'll try to get a screen capture, but first I'll have to remember how to capture video.

Message 6 of 8
josh.sapp

Attached is a screen capture of the process. I trimmed out about 50 sec of the blue screen you see at around 24 sec mark.

Message 7 of 8
jhackney1972

I apologize, misread your post.  I never use the Print command to save PDF's from my drawings.  I use the Export to PDF function in the drawing menu.  If I use the Print Command, I too get single sheets for each drawing sheet.  The problem is that the Export to PDF is not available to users with a Fusion 360 Personal license.  I do not own Adobe but I tried it with Microsoft Print to PDF and Clarity PDF, both create a single sheet per drawing sheet.

Export PDF.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 8 of 8
josh.sapp
in reply to: jhackney1972

That must be what I have been doing as well. Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums