Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dlls missing

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
thomas.g.myers
4553 Views, 9 Replies

dlls missing

I was working in Fusion 360 earlier today. Now when I try to open it I get:

The code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Core_Ad_5_12.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

The code execution cannot proceed because NuCommands10.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

The code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Gui_Ad_5_12.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

The code execution cannot proceed because NuBase10.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I am almost afraid to ask what this means...

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Without looking into logs and understanding if there was an update that was done it is going to be difficult to understand what happened here but clearly you are missing some of the dlls that Fusion needs. have you tried to uninstall the product and reinstall again?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 10

No. I had to reinstall before when I bought a new computer and I had a hard time setting it up as a hobbyist's copy. It wanted me to pay instead...

But I  will try uninstalling and reinstalling...

Message 4 of 10

I'm having the same problem, did you solve it without reinstall?

Message 5 of 10

I had to uninstall and reinstall. But there were no issues during this process. Now I am able to finish designing motor and pulley mounts to replace the NEMA 17 motors with NEMA 23 motors on my DIY CNC...

Message 6 of 10
dheco
in reply to: ali-bayraktar

dheco_2-1594062011516.png

dheco_0-1594061974116.png

dheco_1-1594061991599.png

Started Fusion, it auto updated and shut down, never restarted, tried to manually launch and got these pop ups.

Message 7 of 10
RobJD
in reply to: dheco

I keep getting this happening too! I have opened and used Fusion360 3 times today with no problems. Now once again I am getting this same error! It's like it corrupts the dlls on shutdown or something!

It's frustrating having to keep reinstalling the application.

Message 8 of 10
dh-divers
in reply to: thomas.g.myers

I had the same problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Fusion 360 for personal use and it works again.

Message 9 of 10
jonan2
in reply to: thomas.g.myers

I have the same problem, but I can't find How to uninstall the program.

when i try, I Get the message: «You already have the newest version. Open Fusion 360, Yes/No».

If I C hoose NO, noting more happens, if I choose YES, I get the same problem, dll is missing.

mmsdk.dll.

Message 10 of 10

@jonan2 @Here is what you can do:

1. Make sure in task manager Fusion is not running 

2. Delete the short cut you are using to launch Fusion 

3. Restart your computer 

4. Goto add remove program 

5. Select Fusion - modify

6. This will launch the Fusion service utility 

7. Run the repair fusion from here. 

This should set it up correctly for you. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums