Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimensioning skipping number in create/modify

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Riley_Amara
203 Views, 3 Replies

Dimensioning skipping number in create/modify

I feel like I'm losing my marbles here because randomly when make a flange or extrude or anything in that line of operations, the dimensions screw up. It cuts out the first 2 numbers randomly. So if I type 2.56in it will change it to 56in just completely randomly. I don't know what it's problem is but it seriously slowing me down and creating significant problems if I don't catch it happening. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MoshiurRashid
in reply to: Riley_Amara

Can you share your file here?

(file> export> type f3d)

Moshiur Rashid
Autodesk Certified Instructor
ACP | CSWE
https://www.autodesk.com/expert-elite/overview

LINKEDIN | FACEBOOK

Message 3 of 4
Riley_Amara
in reply to: MoshiurRashid

There isn't a file to share. This hasn't been secluded to any individual file but seems to be an issue with the overall program.

Message 4 of 4
Riley_Amara
in reply to: Riley_Amara

I realized a while after that it's this weird issue where when I'm typing initially it'll suddenly highlight the entire box causing me to overwrite it when I keep typing. Often when I'm adding dimensions I'm more focused on my calipers than the text on screen so I kept missing it when it happened.

I'm not sure if it's just my computer being weird in this one instance or Fusion 360 having a bug or something causing it. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums