Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant crashing....

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
qcshipping
156 Views, 5 Replies

Constant crashing....

Is there a new update coming soon?  I've been trying to export a specific component to its own seperate file so I can derive from that component.  But every time I try to export the component, the status bar shows up in the bottom right hand corner and fusion crashes.  This has been happening since last week and has become tiresome to say the least.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@qcshipping Do you get a crash report to send to Autodesk? If so can you pass on the report ID? Also, if the crash is repeatable can you share the file with us so that we can try to reproduce the crash? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 6

Thats another frustrating issue.  I've had no less that 5 crashes just this morning.  None of the crashes including last week's ever produces a crash report. I've had crashes occasionally in the past which produced crash reports.  None of these do.

Message 4 of 6

@qcshipping If they are not reproducing a crash (and I assume this is windows) then its likely that we could be crashing at the machine level. 

1. Would it be possible to share the design and the workflow to reproduce this? 
2. Check for any windows update if there is any pending? 
3. Can you install process explorer - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer - run the workflow and send the logs from that? it could help with understanding where the crash is happening. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 6

Sorry, for not updating.

Nothing helped and this particular project I'm not able to share.

Message 6 of 6

@qcshipping Would you be able to run the process explorer that I called above and sed us the logs from that? That would help understand what is happening? Since you cannot share the design this will be one approach where we can try to get some more data.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report