Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud conversion doesn't work

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
drbenzi
460 Views, 4 Replies

Cloud conversion doesn't work

Hi,

suddenly all my try to export my jobs in .stl or any other "Cloud managed" format doesn't work.

I have made dozens of attempts but I always get an error window: "Upload failed, Original File" xxxxxxxx ", click here to view the error message".If I try to click on the message (anywhere), nothing happens and I have to close it.Another bizarre case is that relating to the "Mesh", I often get disabled in the Preferences and for days I am not able to re-enable them in the preview functions and therefore to use them.On this I have already sent many requests for help without ever having an answer.Someone can help me,

Labels (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
g-andresen
in reply to: drbenzi

Hi,

Please share the file.

File > export > save as f3d on local device  > attach it to the next post.

günther

Message 3 of 5
drbenzi
in reply to: g-andresen

Thanks for your time
I put in attachment one of the many files with which it happens to me (the last one I was trying with no result).

It had never happened before, but for some days there has been no way to convert any file if it needs to be converted to the Cloud.

Can you also help me with the question of "enabling Mesh in preview functions"?

B/Regards

Riccardo

Message 4 of 5
drbenzi

It seems like the software is unable to upload the file to the Cloud ....

But my Internet connection works perfectly both in Upload and Download and, except for the many attempts failed to activate the Mesh, I have not changed anything in the Preferences

Riccardo

Message 5 of 5
drbenzi

Thanks again for your time I am now attaching the messages that now inhibit me also the last way I had to be able to print (and save in .stl) the files I was editing and that is to use the "3D Print" function, from this morning too it fails inexorably.

Riccardo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report