Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download Fusion 360

15 REPLIES 15
SOLVED
Message 1 of 16
fotis400
1971 Views, 15 Replies

Cannot download Fusion 360

Hello,

I am trying to download Fusion 360, but the download never starts.

1. I have logged in, I select Fusion for personal use.
  2. I am prompted to enter again some details (e.g. Name, email etc).
  3. I am forwarded to a page that has a button "DOWNLOAD NOW", and I click it.
  4. I get to a new page that supposedly the download will start automatically.

On this last step nothing happens.

I click on "If your download does not begin automatically, please try again." which does something refreshing the page, but still the download never starts.

I have tried in different networks, on different machines, different browsers, different OS etc, but it is always the same. The web page just hangs there.

How can I download this software?

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
g-andresen
in reply to: fotis400

Hi,

Click on your login logo at the top right of this page.
Products and services will then take you to a download page. There you choose your product.

günther

Message 3 of 16
fengzh_g

I have the same problem. Although I repeated click "please try again", nothing has been downloaded. Using the Products and services didn't help as well.

Message 4 of 16
jhackney1972

You normally can download the Fusion 360 installer from your Autodesk Account.  You can also give this link a try.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 16
fengzh_g
in reply to: jhackney1972

Hi John,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am able to download in the Windows system. Previously, I failed to download in the Ubuntu system. Thanks again for your help. But I don't find Accept Solution icon, so I just click the "like" button.

Best,

Jacob

Message 6 of 16
gom160-sld

Hello, same thing for me on Ubuntu. Windows download works just fine. On ubuntu, I also end up on the page saying "Thank you for downloading Fusion 360 If your download does not begin automatically, please try again.". Try as I might, nothing ever happens. This is true for Firefox and Chrome.

Message 7 of 16
jhackney1972
in reply to: gom160-sld

Try this site for the download.  All you have to do is sign on with your Autodesk ID.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 8 of 16
gom160-sld
in reply to: jhackney1972

Hello,

Thanks for anwsering. I did it quite many times, I still end up on the same page, inviting me to try again if it doesn't work.... well, it never works 🙂

Message 9 of 16
Toutoune
in reply to: gom160-sld

Could someone make the install file available on some torrent ? It looks like every linux user has this issue, which may easily be solved providing the file by torrent.
Thanks in advance to whoeverdoes it

Message 10 of 16
dnaleromj

Was this ever resolved.  I have the same issue on Unbuntu/firefox where the I loop on "please try again"

Message 11 of 16
leahmig

I also have this issue on my chromebook, as do my students on their chromebooks.  I have educator access, am signed in, as is my student, and I go through my account page products.  And we still get looped back to this "please try again" screen.  This is so frustrating.

Message 12 of 16
wollbrezel

Hello, i have the sme issue. I tried all links but no one worked for me (Fedora 38).

Message 13 of 16
acjsHQ2LW

Same problem here. Looking at the javascript console in Developer tools shows that when it tries to start a download, LaunchDarkly is returning some kind of API error (attached).

Message 14 of 16
emekaodigbo1

Try using another browser aside chrome and Firefox, it should work. I just used Microsoft edge browser to download mine now and it downloaded, The problem should be from browser incompatibility

Message 15 of 16
p1hogwarts
in reply to: emekaodigbo1

On a linux os? I'll try and see...

Message 16 of 16
rber36
in reply to: p1hogwarts

Never worked for me. I was planning to use it on a virtual drive of win 7 that is payed for. I hate MS with a passion this is the only reason I am using Linux in the first place. Im using Mint21. Ive  tried 4 different browsers and made sure all popup blocker,firewall,cooky trackers, are all off on my system and still got the same.Guess ill boot in MS and forget this ever happened. PS from what i've seen this is the best reviewed design software on the net. I used design spark and not very impressed with it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report