Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in after signing out. Autodesk Identity Manager Error

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
quinton_lyonGX46Q
309 Views, 10 Replies

Can't sign in after signing out. Autodesk Identity Manager Error

Not a new fault here on the forums. I can't sign in anymore. Fusion360 says to "Check your web browser to sign in" but fails when I click the button. Autodesk Identity Manager "closed unexpectedly".

Report ID is 727190233 and 727189273 and a few more from several retries.

Previous posting uninstalled the Identity Manager, not sure if I want to try that yet.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Good day @quinton_lyonGX46Q,

Have you tried to reset your Fusion 360?

Please click on Accept Solution to help other community members solve their issues.
Also, consider giving a Like to the comments that you feel added value.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Ben van Wyk
Message 3 of 11

Not sure what you mean by "reset Fusion". I tried exiting it and removing the Identity Manager from running processes. This I did a few times.
I didn't re-install it but after two PC restarts it is now working and I can sign in.
This is now the second time this same issue has happened, previously it took longer for me to get back to work.
Message 4 of 11

Good day @quinton_lyonGX46Q,

I added a link to "Reset" on the above message with the steps.

Please click on Accept Solution to help other community members solve their issues.
Also, consider giving a Like to the comments that you feel added value.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Ben van Wyk
Message 5 of 11

Thanks, I see the reset link now. I'll will try that next time, hopefully I won't need it again.

Quinton

Message 6 of 11
txk355
in reply to: P-BvanWyk

Hi I have the same error and resetting fusion didn't work either. Do you have any other ideas on how to fix?

Message 7 of 11
quinton_lyonGX46Q
in reply to: txk355

No help really. I believe I re-installed Fusion but it may have been restarting the PC that did it. Have you tried the RESET option?

Sorry, I just reread you question, you did try the reset option.

Message 8 of 11
txk355
in reply to: quinton_lyonGX46Q

Yeah ive tried the reset and reinstalled fusion at least 3 times with restarts of the pc inbetween
Message 9 of 11
jerry_r
in reply to: P-BvanWyk

yeh, i have tried everything and i still cant get fusion to open, should never had signed out. been 3 days , reinstalled computer, fusion 360, identity manager, tried repair, tried reset and still the same pop up appears. beyond a joke now

Message 10 of 11
txk355
in reply to: jerry_r

I found a solution. Go to settings>apps>installed apps then search Microsoft edge webview2 runtime. On the 3 dots on the left press modify and press on repair. This fixed the issue for me.
Message 11 of 11
jerryNYCB8
in reply to: txk355

Your  a GENIUS! Thank you so much for replying, that worked 100%

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report