Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get student access

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
elee
135 Views, 2 Replies

Can't get student access

I am having several issues getting students access to Fusion 360. Two of my students, when they try to restart their access, Autodesk freezes up and won't go past the click of Restart Access button.  They have tried on multiple computers and same thing happens on all of them.

The other 8 students get as far as uploading transcripts but then never get the Get Access button to allow them to use the product other than in trial mode.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: elee

Hi @elee,

Can you DM me the affected Student's email addresses? - I can look from our side to see if anything is amiss.

An alternative is to use a class license under your educator account and assign your students a license from your account. Educators have access to 125 named user licenses (or Network Licenses).

All the best,

Leo

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3
elee
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Thank you for the quick response. You actually responded to both of my issues. I have a few students that got up through uploading their transcripts but they have never received a denial email but they can't get to the next step of downloading the software and then the license working. The most bizarre incident is the two students below that can't restart their access because (no matter what computer they try it on) the website freezes once they click on the restart access button.

Jaden Bettencourt: 315593@students.cnusd.k12.ca.us<315593>

Brianna Reyna: 316349@students.cnusd.k12.ca.us<316349>

I really need my students to be able to use Fusion immediately so I am going to go back to Autodesk.com and see if it will allow me to create the 125 slots.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report