Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get back to personal subscription after trial

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
rexelRB7VX
392 Views, 13 Replies

Can't get back to personal subscription after trial

Hi,

I've been using Fusion 360 for some time with personal license without any problems for personal purposes(not earning single penny out of it).

Then, suddenly my Fusion became trial, and after 30 days now I'm stuck on "Expired Subscription - Read Only".

I've tried everything sudjested in this forum and internet - clearing cache, requesting personal lisence with VPN, another browser, new computer, full reinstall - always getting same "Expired Subscription - Read Only".

If I click on "Expired: Subscribe Now" - i'm offered to buy license or go for educational license.

What could I try next?

Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
g-andresen
in reply to: rexelRB7VX

Hi,

just try this process

IMG_1154.png

günther

Message 3 of 14
rexelRB7VX
in reply to: g-andresen

Already tried 10 times in diffrent variations.

Still the same

Message 4 of 14
g-andresen

Hi,

maybe Service Utilities  can help

günther

Message 5 of 14
rexelRB7VX

Unfortunatly - no.

Niether Repair, nor Reset changes anything.

Network test shows no errors.
Message 6 of 14
g-andresen

Hi,

Even if it is not a direct solution, you could create a new user on your system and install Fusion here with your known account.
I have been running a separate user account for such problem situations for a long time.
But before you start the application under this account, the Fusion instance under your other account must be terminated.

günther

Message 7 of 14
jhackney1972

I am wondering if you have followed this corrective workflow.  The LoginState.xml file records the license associated with an Autodesk Account.  If you have not tried this, it is worth a shot.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 8 of 14
rexelRB7VX
in reply to: jhackney1972

Maybe we are on to something!
Support tool is saying "There is no LoginState.xml file to delete".

If I navigate manually to %localappdata%\Autodesk\ - there is no Web Services with LoginState.xml in it
Message 9 of 14
rexelRB7VX

I doubt that it would help - I've tried on another computer where Fusion was never installed. Absolutely the same
Message 10 of 14
g-andresen

Hi,

then it should be your account.

@RajkumarIlanchelian 

Can you help?

günther

Message 11 of 14

This does not seem to be an "install issue" and no uninstall/reinstall is going to fix this. 

@rexelRB7VX 

1. Considering that you were a personal user could it be that the license expired? It is a possibility (This should not give you a 30 days trial though). Still not sure what happened there.

2. I assume that all along you are using the same user ID /Email and have not changed any email during the personal/trial period? 

If you can send me a PM with your email ID that would help to see details on the back end on what license you are currently on (and why did it change from personal to a trial for you in the first place). 

https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/personal-form is the form to apply for personal license if an email ID was changed OR you can reapply for a personal license. Having your email ID will certainly help to understand what happened here. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 12 of 14

Thanks to @RajkumarIlanchelian problem is solved!

It was caused by change of my e-mail ID during personal subscription.

With help of support - problem is solved right now!

Message 13 of 14
g-andresen

Hi,

Then the post by @RajkumarIlanchelian that provides the clue to the ID should be marked as a solution.

Günther

Message 14 of 14
rexelRB7VX

Did it... Sorry, didn't pay attention to rating system here(

Yeap - all props to RajkumarIlanchelian!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report