Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I publish the results obtained from fusion 360 education license?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
SAIAAKASH2002
122 Views, 3 Replies

Can I publish the results obtained from fusion 360 education license?

I am student from IIST, I have done part of my project in FUSION 360 Student version. Now I am applying my paper for a conference. Can I use the results obtained from simulations performed in student version of fusion 360? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @SAIAAKASH2002,

Was this research paper part of a Degree, Master's or Doctoral thesis? If so, it may be eligible, please see the the eligibility requirements here.

If this paper was done as part of a research lab, then unfortunately not as research labs are explicitly excluded from eligibility.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4

Yes, it's part of my bachelor's degree and I study in a accredited organisation. So, as per the link provided I'm eligible for publishing the results.

Message 4 of 4

Thank you so much for your input

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report