Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser window float/detach + add option to create columns for people using multiple monitors

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
WesleyTack
84 Views, 1 Reply

Browser window float/detach + add option to create columns for people using multiple monitors

This is a shout out to all multiple monitor people. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who finds it frustrating that the scrollbar is very thin and annoying to select and drag, especially when you already have a lot of objects selected and you accidentally press next to the scrollbar you have to re-select everything again. This scrollbar thickness being too small has been mentioned in the past here, Autodesk doesn't fix this sadly or finds it a priority.

Another annoying thing is navigating the browser when a file becomes bigger and bigger.

A fix for these two issues would be to detach the browser window (which is an option I know), but also make it so that the detached window becomes it's own Windows explorer type window and shows all components in columns. See the example below. I also doubt this would be a big fix/addition to add for the Autodesk developers and it would be a mayor help for many users I'm sure (hopefully the replies here will be an indicator for this and rise awareness).

This would allow for quick selection of components and really speed up the workflow tremendously.

WesleyTack_0-1698918471668.png

WesleyTack_1-1698918542812.png

WesleyTack_2-1698919025795.png

Sincerely,

- Wesley

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lance.carocci
in reply to: WesleyTack

Thanks for the feedback on the browser experience, @WesleyTack! I will pass this along to the appropriate team, including the note about scrollbar width.

Lance Carocci
Fusion QA for UI Framework/Cloud Workflows, and fervent cat enthusiast

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report