Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser gets stuck on wrong screen

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
martongr
204 Views, 7 Replies

Browser gets stuck on wrong screen

I run Fusion on a 2021 MacBook Pro 14 inch, M1 chip with no accessories connected. macOS and F360 both latest version.

I run Fusion 360 on fullscreen mode. It is often in the 'background' - I am doing other stuff on the desktop or in other fullscreen apps.

Every time when I close the lid and reopen, I will find the F360 browser hanging over my Desktop. If I switch to F360 and back to the desktop, the browser stays with F360, so problem solved. I need to do this routine every single time I open my computer.

What can be done to fix this?

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 08.37.16.jpg

Labels (5)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@martongr This is a known issue that we have been trying to address for a while. This is due to the desktop spaces. If you do not put Fusion in a full screen mode this will not happen. As mentioned we are working to see how to address this. 

@lance.carocci FYI

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 8
martongr
in reply to: martongr

The thing is of course, F360 is much much nicer on full screen. I am looking forward to the fix! 🙂

Message 4 of 8

@martongr 100% agree :). It's not a routine fix as this is a bit on the OS side of things as well. Hopefully e can address this soon. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 8

@RajkumarIlanchelian

Hi, any news? This has been happening to me for over 2 years ever since i got my M1 macbook. When will you fix this, it is super annoying.

Regards, Domen

image.jpg

Message 6 of 8

Here you go, another bug, now the comments window. Also im not using Fusion full screen but windowed.

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 12.54.46.png

Message 7 of 8

@domen.trontelj1 @We do have a fix internally that we are testing. There is a major update that is planned for the month of September. We are trying to complete our testing so that it could be part of that release. Will certainly keep you updated. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 8

Very excited for this!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report