Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen crash

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
carl_agnew
5742 Views, 5 Replies

Blue screen crash

I run Fusion 360 for a few minutes and crashes to the blue screen of death. I've adjusted my NVIDIA graphics as suggested on the forum posts, as well as running my computer in high performance (power options) mode; i've even uninstalled & reinstalled my graphics drivers. I have a brand new ASUS FX502VD i7 GTX 1050 gaming laptop...PLEASE HELP!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ryan.bales
in reply to: carl_agnew

A blue screen is a Windows problem. I would start looking through Event Viewer system logs and find the event at the time of the bluescreen. There should be a code or number related to the issue. 

Ryan Bales
Fusion 360 Product Support
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: carl_agnew

Please try this solution, it may solve your issue with fusion, it worked for me. Go to [NIVIDA Control Panel], then to [Manage 3D Settings / Program Settings], select [Autodesk Fusion360] from the list or add it if it does not exist, then navigate into [Power management mode] and set it to [Prefer maximum performance].

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
flappydacat
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you . this helped me lots.

Message 5 of 6
sahinmuha17

I have this problem after formatting my pc and installing win 10 v1809. My computer specifications is i5 7300HQ and gtx 1050 4 gb.

I solved it with changing the settings in nvidia control panel. I added fusion 360 in programs list and changed the power management mode to maximum performance from the original setting optimum performance.

I also did it to every autodesk products. I think it is a gtx1050 - windows 10 optimization problem. 

Message 6 of 6
garelloQDRDQ

Thanks  It fixed mine also

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report