Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrange command failing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
cmcampbellNDCUJ
66 Views, 0 Replies

Arrange command failing

I am attempting to arrange a set of components for a project and am getting the following error:

Error: Sketch Sketch6 has no closed profiles for NestResult
Error: Cannot get the geometries for the selected component: f2:1/f2. A planar face is required to be arranged.
and similarly for f3:1/f3, f4:1/f4, f6:1/f6 and f17:1/f17

All 20 components I'm attempting to arrange are similar planar objects and there is no visible distinction between the components I am able to arrange and the one's that deliver the error. The sketches mentioned in the error do not exist in my project and I assume are created as part of the process for the Arrange. The Arrange works when I delete the components that deliver the error from the Arrange command.  I can select the planar surface on each of the failed components with the create drawing command without issue.  

I have the most recent version of Fusion for Mac and am working on a Intel Macbook Pro running MacOS 12.6.5. 

Any assistance appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report