Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After scalling, press-pull tool modifies all the faces instead of only the one I selected

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rodrigomedinaCQDUJ
118 Views, 4 Replies

After scalling, press-pull tool modifies all the faces instead of only the one I selected

Hello, I am new to Fusion.

I just finished a model that I had to scale and then pull out a side to fit my desired goal. If I only pull the selected face before scaling, only the side I need to change pulls. But If I do it after scaling the model, the 4 sides of the model pull and not only the one I selected.

Any tip would be helpful, thanks you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Try setting the mode for Faces in Press/Pull to "New Offset" instead of "Automatic".  Or, even better use Offset Faces instead of Press/Pull.  I am not a fan of Press/Pull...

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 4.01.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 4.03.26 PM.png

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 5

Hello, thank you for your answer. I tried it and still same issue 😞

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 0.08.23.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 0.08.58.png

Message 4 of 5

please share the design.  I suspect it has something to do with the fillets, but a simple case works fine.

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for your help. I actually just realized that scaling was also messing with my model. Scaling it (from full size to half size) ruins the fillets and other things. I will work out reducing the x size without losing the filets and other features of the sides and then I'll use the offset tool. Then your solution works like a charm

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report