Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a revision table to a drawing template?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BWENGUK
102 Views, 3 Replies

Adding a revision table to a drawing template?

Good afternoon,

I am wondering if there is a way that I can add a revision table to a drawing template? I currently have a template that I've worked with for a long time, and wish to add a revision table to this.

From within a normal drawing, this is obvious and easy as you can just go add table -> revision table, yet within templates it only allows you to add a 'placeholder table'. So how can I make it become a revision table? By default, I'd like it to also add Rev A, along with the creation date. I assume once I have the table this can easily be done with attributes?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: BWENGUK

Hi @BWENGUK 

This is not yet possible. We are actively tracking user requests for it.

Every customer request that we get, from meetings, emails, forum posts etc. gets collected and categorised in our feature request database. This information is used to prioritise the features that we build. I've added your request to our database.

Message 3 of 4
BWENGUK
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

@ClintBrown3D is there a public tracking database of these suggestions, so we can see what has been suggested and where it is in the development process?

Message 4 of 4
BWENGUK
in reply to: BWENGUK

Ignore the above, I see you've accepted my request to join the Mural roadmap, so I can see what's going on, thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report