Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/16" Hole doesn't work anymore...

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
azurgrip
239 Views, 8 Replies

5/16" Hole doesn't work anymore...

As of the most recent Fusion update, the HOLE command has developed a bug.

I can't create a hole that's 5/16", counter bored, clearanced, full depth of material. I get a modelling error (See screenshot). However it all works fine if I create a 1/4" or 3/8" hole with the dame specs.

Any suggestions?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
seth.madore
in reply to: azurgrip

I did a quick test of this and it appears to be working as expected. 

Would you be able to share your Fusion file here or privately?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply. To share the file privately, it's the same process, but email it to me: seth DOT madore AT autodesk DOT com

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 9
azurgrip

Hi Seth,

Thank you for replying. There's no real file to show. It's just me starting from scratch. I have been able to create the hole desired now, (just playing in a a solid block and doing a full depth drill) however Fusion is still coming up with modelling errors. - very frustrating for me - a new user trying to interpret the  errors.

Message 4 of 9
TheCADWhisperer

@azurgrip 
…however Fusion is still coming up with modelling errors. - very frustrating for me - a new user trying to interpret the  errors.

@azurgrip 

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file that exhibits this behavior to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 5 of 9
azurgrip

Can do. It will have to wait to next week as I'm away from home till then. Thank you

Message 6 of 9
azurgrip

I did a like quicktime video of a simple build.

Message 7 of 9
seth.madore

Would you be able to share that Fusion file here?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 8 of 9
azurgrip

Here's the Fusion file from that clip

Message 9 of 9
azurgrip

I've just downloaded the August 8 / 23 update to F360 and it may have fixed the issue. I was able to create 5/16" holes without my previous issue. Very odd...

Anyone from Autodesk like to shed a little light?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report