Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 cams under a disc follower

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
melderNMVKB
132 Views, 0 Replies

2 cams under a disc follower

UPDATE:  I was able to get the follower to move under the influence of both cams using contact sets and joint limits, but I had to remove the motion link that was intended to rotate the follower.  The intent of the two cams is to rotate the follower one direction with one cam and then reverse the rotation with the other cam.  That is now where I'm stuck trying to figure if I can even make that motion happen.

ORIGINAL:  I'm trying to get a follower to react to two different cams sitting under a disc.  I have tried tangent relationships for both cams, but that does not work.  I have tried a tangent relationship with one and a contact set with the other, but that does not work.  I have tried contact sets with both cams and joint limits on the cylinder joint, but that does not work.  The picture below represents the two cams and the disc.  I have also attached the Fusion file.  I can get one or the other cam working, but not both.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

double cam under disc follower.PNG

Tags (4)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report