Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning: Lead-out is dropped due to linking constraint + Warning: A contour was not machined because the given lead parameters would cause a collision! - in 2D contour toolpath

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
hilmerrex
96 Views, 2 Replies

Warning: Lead-out is dropped due to linking constraint + Warning: A contour was not machined because the given lead parameters would cause a collision! - in 2D contour toolpath

Hi 

I am a student at Bergen Art Academy and I help others with cnc projects. 

I have to cut out a form in mdf. It's supposed to be a very simple form, and I thought it would be a simple toolpath, but the 2D contour will only cut some of the forms, even though they are totally identical. I attach my fusion file.

I get these warnings:

Warning: Lead-out is dropped due to linking constraint 

Warning: A contour was not machined because the given lead parameters would cause a collision! - in 2D contour toolpath

I have tried to make several set ups and I have used the patten-function to multiply the bodies. 

I would be really happy for any inputs 🙂

All the best

Sarah

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
seth.madore
in reply to: hilmerrex

As a quick workaround (and a general tip that will make mass-production much more comfortable), I'd recommend programming one single part and then using Pattern > Duplication to apply code to the rest:

2024-02-16_06h12_48.png

2024-02-16_06h13_03.png

I've attached the file for your review 🙂

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3
hilmerrex
in reply to: seth.madore

Thank you so much! I am really really grateful!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums