Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool library changed feed for drills

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lars.olav.tveito
171 Views, 3 Replies

Tool library changed feed for drills

Sometimes in an update lately the feed for drills have changed in the tool library from feed pr revolution to feed pr min. Why has this happened? I have always used feed pr revolution for drilling. Is this a bug in an update, or is it intentional? If so I dont understand why user parameters change in an update. Is it possible to mass update the library back to feed pr rev?

Tool feed.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

In the last update, we modified the drilling feed options to allow a tickbox for "User Feed Per Rev". This proved to be a rather problematic change for a lot of users, and we are working on undoing that. 

Is there a bulk edit option? No, not in Fusion. You might be able to accomplish that by doing a .csv export and modify it that way..

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 4
jackG933P
in reply to: seth.madore

When will this change be reverted? This is a big quality of life problem for me. What was the rationale for this change? The previous interface was a million times better. The two values aren't even linked to each other so changing the feed per rev doesn't change the feed if you click the tickbox! This is very confusing behavior and slows me down greatly as now I always have to check to make sure that I'm not going to slam the drill into the part. 

Message 4 of 4
SUTCLIFFEADMIN
in reply to: jackG933P

Any update as to when this will be fixed? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report