Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text from auto fusion 360 not showing up in lazer program

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
zaccarline
160 Views, 3 Replies

Text from auto fusion 360 not showing up in lazer program

Hello!

Iam trying too create a 2d sign for my friends cafe, but for whatever reason only about half of the text shows up on the lazer program, I've exploded the text but to no prevail. Is there something iam doing wrong? Iam very new too CAD programs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: zaccarline

This comes up all the time and the problem is the low quality of the lazer programs that can't read splines correctly. The workaround is to use the spline to polyline add in.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
zaccarline
in reply to: HughesTooling

Thanks Mark

I have installed that app and it does work!

The only thing with that is it changes all the curves too lines is there a way too change that?

Message 4 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: zaccarline

@zaccarline wrote:

Thanks Mark

The only thing with that is it changes all the curves too lines is there a way too change that?

No there's nothing you can do apart from contacted the laser software supplier and ask them to update their software so it can read splines correctly.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report