Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Techno CNC Post Tool Change issues

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
TaylorAus
150 Views, 4 Replies

Techno CNC Post Tool Change issues

Hello, we have a Techno CNC Router LC series and are trying to cam out guitar bodies, but for some reason every time that I post the code, it does not include tool changes. I have tried selecting the optional stops, tool changes, etc. I have even looked in the post configuration but I am unfamiliar with code. I am using the Post given in the Fusion 360 library of posts. Is there an alternative post I can use? I tried the RS-274D post, and it shows tool changes but in comment format and I would like to not have to change anything if possible. Attached is a sample code

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: TaylorAus

Are you using the Techno post processor that you can find HERE?
There is a post property for "Use Toolchanger", is your set to Yes?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 5
TaylorAus
in reply to: seth.madore

Yes, and I have tried use the tool changer enabled and disabled. 

Message 4 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: TaylorAus

Would you be able to share your Fusion file here?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d file in your reply.

Looking at the sample code from the post, it appears to be operating as expected 🤔

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 5 of 5
TaylorAus
in reply to: seth.madore

Hello, I solved this issue by going into my tool library and for each tool unselecting "Manual Tool Change" in the Tool Library>Edit Tool>Post Processor menu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report